Our statement for privacy lists the practices adopted by us at Eitimad Services. Please read the following to learn about the type of information that we collect from you and how we utilize the information. If you have any queries regarding our statement, please feel free to contact us.
WHY INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND ITS USAGE:
The website collects primarily two kinds of information:
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
a) The personally identifiable information is the information collected when the user creates an account on the website or performs activities like ordering any product or service from us or our partners, posting a review, submitting a content or review on the forums, entering a contest sponsored by us or our partners, filling out a survey, requesting information about our services, applying for a job, posting a video, submitting an affiliate agreement, signing up for special offers from third parties through the website. These activities are collectively known as the Identification Activities. When you engage in these activities, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself. These involve information about the first name, last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth etc. In addition to these, some activities may also require other information like credit card details, expiration details, authentication code or the like. Some of the information that we need are mandatory while the other is voluntary, depending on the kind of activity that is being carried out.
b) The Non – Personally Identifiable Information: that does not identify a specific end user. This type of information includes the URL of the website that you visited before visiting us. It also includes the URL that you visited after leaving our website, the type of browser you are using as well as your IP (internet Protocol) address. We get this information with the use of tools like cookies, web beacons or pixel tags. This information is utilized in troubleshooting, administering the website, gathering demographic information, analyzing trends, complying with applicable law and cooperating with law enforcement activities. This information is shared with our authorized third-party service providers and advertisers to measure the effectiveness of the online advertising.
When the referral program is used or the deal is bought for a friend, we ask you for the details of your friend like name and email ID. This information is stored in our system for the sole purpose of sending the deal to your friend or for gauging the success of the referral program. If your friend wished to remove his or her name from our contact list, he or she may send an e-mail to us requesting the same.
DISCLOSING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We, at Eitimad Services, will not share, rent, sell or trade any personally identifiable information given by you except in certain circumstances as listed below:
- Sharing with the vendors/sellers or authorized third party service providers – we provide information in feedbacks form to those who have offered deals on our website for the purpose of aiding redemption. We may share the personally identifiable information with the third-party service providers. These providers may use this information for sending administrative and promotional emails. This information is utilized for fulfilling orders, deliver packages, send postal or email
- Marketing Purposes: We may share the information with a third party for remarketing purpose. Third party vendors like Google use the cookies to serve ads based on user’s prior visits to our site. One can opt out of Google’s cookie usage by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page. The information will be used only for remarketing purpose and won’t be used for any other purpose.
- Business Transfer: If there is a merger or acquisition of our company by any other, the successor company would acquire all the information that we maintain.
- Protection of Users and Others: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, for the security of the website, its users and others.
- Disclosing Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share the Non-Personally Identifiable information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. These companies may use the non-personally identifiable information like the website you visited before and after your visit to our site and the like, to market their products and services that may interest you.
- The users can update and correct information through the My Account area of the site. We advise you to make the edits as soon as the information changes. The billing information is stored on a secure page. You may delete the information at any time through the ‘My Account’ section of your profile.
- You can choose not to provide any information. However, the information would be needed in order to engage in certain activity on the website.
- At Eitimad Services, security is supreme for us. The personally identifiable information of the users is secured through an encrypted password. The information resides on a secure server which is accessed by only select contractors and personnel.
The devices used by our website for recording data include the cookies and other tracking devices like the pixel tags and the web beacons. The privacy statement discussed above only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect at our website.
We reserve the right to modify the privacy statement at any point of time. In case we decide to make changes to the same, we will post the changes on the homepage, privacy statement and places that are deemed appropriate for the same.
GENERAL PRIVACY ISSUES:
We don’t sell products to minors. However, we do offer our services in children products. There are places on site where you can publicly post review, comments, information about yourself etc. This information may be used by other companies or consumers. We do not have control over these postings. However, the users are required to post their names along with their reviews.