Warranty Related Information & Terms
At “eitimad.com” one can claim the warranty of a product in the specified period of time as mentioned on the receipt. Some of the applicable important conditions are:
- Eitimad.com offers warranty by the Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor. Eitimad.com is not a direct party to offer warranty. If the product was sold in sealed packing and working condition then eitimad.com is not responsible for any defect which may appear later.
- If warranty is mentioned on the receipt provided via email and at the time of delivery then customer should ensure warranty card along with the invoice, else customer support Centre at eitimad.com will handle the warranty claim.
- The Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor and Eitimad.com reserve the right to reject warranty claim whereby the original Receipt / Packing is missing.
- It is strongly recommended that customers should check the product first, as warranty begins once the receipt has been generated. In case of any problem product will be treated in normal warranty claim process.
- The Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken or shows signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions.
- The Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the product/component is submitted in improper condition.
- Product should be well packed in protective material supplied while selling.
- Warranty claim due to accidental damage or electrical surge will not be entertained.
- Computer hardware does not include software support. Information in this regard may be obtained from the Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor’s website directly.
- Warranty claim may be rejected where the warranty sticker/serial numbers are torn or tampered with.
- The product/component may be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor once the warranty claim is accepted. The duration of return may range from 3 to 6 weeks.
- The warranty claim may be accepted on “conditional” basis if the we are not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing fault. Acceptance of warranty claim in this case will depend solely on the discretion of the Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor. Please note that this may take more time than normal.
- Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of dot on LCDs / LEDs.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the warranty terms/conditions. The changes are updated on the Manufacturer/Dealer/Distributor website.
- International warranty depicts that the products should be registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be handled by the user himself. Instruction of the manufacturer should be followed.
- Customize PC as assembled by eitimad.com, covers warranty if the customer does not open Pc Case, during warranty period and no component is being removed or added without approval of eitimad.com service center.